Thursday, August 12, 2010

Character Description by Jared.

Rhys

If you know my brother Rhys well, i think your gonna like this.

Rhys is 1 and a half years younger than me and can get a little angry
sometimes. But he’s still pretty cool.

He has a good sense of humor and likes to make people laugh. A bit
like the time he tried to feed the dog the cat food and the cat the
dog food Then again he was 3 years old, but I’m pretty sure he knew what he was doing. Dad laughed but I don’t think he was amused.

Rhys likes to do a lot of things and has many hobbies such as playing the guitar and annoying me till my head goes through the roof, oh, and eating
ice-cream.

Rhys is a lot shorter than me, maybe by an inch or two, and has dark brown
hair and dark brown eyes, also a mischievous smile. He has shaggy hair
and is as stinky as a skunk.

Although he isn’t perfect I wouldn’t trade him for the world. RHYS!!!!!! owww, my head went through the roof.

No comments: